Olfa & Me
I've been a long time lover of Olfa products. What's not to love about easy to use cutting tools!
In particular, I think I've been using cutting mats forever in collage with X-acto blades and balsa wood for model making and now with a rotary cutter and fabric. Oh, heaven bless the creator of the rotary cutter + ruler combo!
So I am very excited to announce that this year I am a Brand Ambassador with Olfa! Seriously humbled as well to be working along-side these other super talented creative people, many of whom I've admired for a long time.
- Blair Stocker of Wise Craft
- Christopher Thomas of the Tattooed Quilter
- Jessica VanDenburgh of Sew Many Creations
- Kristy Daum of St Louis Folk Victorian
- Lee Chappell Monroe of May Chappell
- Missie Carpenter of Traditional Primitives
- Peta Minerof-Bartos of The Not Sew Quilty Quilter
- Rhonda Buss of Sew Bussted
- Shari Butler of Doohikey Designs
- Scott Hansen of Blue Nickel Studios
- Justin Stafford of Keaton Quilts
- Carla Peicheff of Cpeicheff on Instagram
Do you have a favorite Olfa product? I'll be talking more about my favorite tools and features of their products over the coming year. Have you seen the gorgeous pink Splash rotary cutter & mat?! It's definitely a new favorite!
A big thanks to Olfa for including me this year! #olfacreates