Yes, Birthday-versary is a word!
It's not a coincidence that my birthday co-insides with my with my business anniversary! In case you are curious I'll be 36 and Eva Blake's Makery is celebrating 7 years. I reached out to some amazing and talented friends who sent me the most beautiful bundle of goodies to share!!! I'm a little jealous... but SO EXCITED to share with you!
Follow me on Instagram to enter!. The giveaway will be going for 3 days, beginning March 19. ONE winners will be chosen and notified on Instagram on the morning of the 23rd. Believe me when I tell you this photo is the tiny tip of the iceberg!!
I have a box full of the prettiest goodies from these fancy people:
- One Canoe Two - the tiniest set of cards
- Quilty Pie - a set of glazed donut pins
- Lolli & Grace - a PDF embroidery pattern with 60 words to choose from
- Gingiber - a whale tea towel and a set of notecards
- Debbie Maddy of Calico Carriage Quilts a stack of quilt patterns
- Bunny Hill Designs by Anne Sutton bunny fabric and buttons
- Eva Blake's Makery - a copy of Plan to Quilt
- Aurifil Thread a designer set of 12 large spools by
- Moda Fabrics - brought in the big bucks with a whole pile of Moda loot! my favorite is the dozens of 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" candy squares to sew with the cupcake templates!
And there is more coming!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Tune in Monday March 19th to see the posts.
- Comment on any of the giveaway posts on Instagram between the 19th-22nd to Win!
3 winners will be announced the morning of the 23rd and each will be sent a bakers dozen of goodies. In the meantime, happy making and thank you for supporting me all this time. xx - Shannon